WordPress is developed by a community of developers who are wordpress consultants and they contribute continuously for the enhancement of the technology. The entire WordPress CMS is a very powerful platform because it comes with the flexibility of changing colours, uploading logo and many other beautiful things without every breaking your head with lines of code.
- Simplicity Simplicity makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly. Nothing should get in the way of you getting your website up and your content out there.
- Search Engine Optimized WordPress is optimized for search engines right out of the box. For more fine-grained SEO control, there are plenty of SEO plugins to take care of that for you.
- User Management Not everyone requires the same access to your website. Administrators manage the site, editors work with content, authors and contributors write that content, and subscribers have a profile that they can manage. This lets you have a variety of contributors to your website, and let others simply be part of your community.
Choosing the right platform is very important when you want to design your website and it cannot be taken lightly. Cost , Time, Quality, Flexibility and Control are very important and Joomla is one award winning platform which meets all these factors at its best.
Joomla! can be used for:
- Corporate websites or portals, intranets and extranets
- Small business websites
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government, non-profit and organisational websites
- Community-based, school and church websites or portals
- Personal or family homepages
Drupal is an open-source content management system (CMS). It is written in the PHP programming language and distributed under a GNU General Public License. Drupal can help individuals build various kinds of Web projects with its template resource that promotes user friendly results.
- Highly Scalable Drupal’s scalability means it can manage the largest, most high-traffic sites in the world. Sites that experience daily high traffic, like Weather.com, and sites that see periodic spikes in traffic, like Grammy.com and the publications of Time, all use Drupal to ensure scalability as traffic and content grows.
- Mobile-First Build responsive sites and also create web applications that deliver optimal visitor experiences, no matter what device they’re on. Drupal supports responsive design best practices and ensures your users get a seamless content experience every time, on every device.
- Security Drupal’s community provide countless eyes and ears to help keep Drupal sites secure. Rely on your team, but also on the open source community to identify vulnerabilities and create/deliver patches automatically to protect your sites and your business. And never lose a night’s sleep.
- Integrated Digital Applications Drupal integrates easily with a wide ecosystem of digital marketing technology and other business applications, so you can use the best set of tools today, and flex with new tools tomorrow. And, Drupal’s API-first focus means connecting content to other sites and applications, making content more powerful.